Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 378 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
The most i want to do in Cyberpunk 2077 is experience the world, characters, the sounds and music of yet another world that CDPR is creating. On a more specific note, guess i wanna hang out with Johnny and shoot some baddies, explore the world, and loot!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I am going to check out how much you are able to achieve without doing any quests or getting involved in the main story :unsure: That would be awesome if the game would react to players ignoring the main plot :love:

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Oh man, I don't even know what to say. I've been waiting for years for this game and my anxiety keeps on growing as the days pass. Frankly, I'm too excited to even think of what I will do in the game. All I know is that it will be the game of the year judging by its potential, more so it will be a revelation for the start of the 20's. But the most exciting thing for me is exploring the futuristic world, it may be a glimpse of what's to come in the future. Thank you for the chance to win this, as a student with no income at all it will be a massive help for me to enjoy the game more. In fact, I am ready to do anything to win this one anything... Thank you and more power to PCGAMER, GOG, and CDprojekt Red.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I am most excited to get familiar with the game play mechanics while exploring Night City and its stories, all on my new RTX 2080 Ti.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do most in Cyberpunk 2077 is explore the world and all the quests that are contained within it. One of my favorite things about CDPR's previous Witcher games is all the detail they put into the world and the stories they want to tell and I think Cyberpunk 2077 will be no different. I'm so excited to play!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I love cyberpunk aesthetic, I love the story of cyberpunk 2020 and I'm excited to see how the lore is getting expanded based on the cyberpunk 2020, I have been following the cyberpunk 2077 since the teaser trailer from 2013. I'm excited to get my hands on the game and see how I can influence the world of cyberpunk 2077 but I will probably have about 5 fps on my current setup.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Find Ciri.
When Geralt finally found Ciri in the witcher 3. she talked about a world with people that have metal in their heads. waged war from a distance. and everyone had their own flying ship. For one of my favorite characters from my one of my favorite games( the witcher 3) seeing her again would be an amazing experience. hope we can interact with her as well .

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I’m going to be honest. Before this giveaway I was like “eh, yeah cyberpunk looks cool”, but now that I have rewatched the trailers... oh man. I am ready for this sh*t. I am so excited to see some virtual taboo with THIS graphics card.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I just want to play the CP2077 and make my own stories within the game. Role-playing as a solo, picking a select number of allies and story-branches, customize my character the way my solo should be, then beat the game. Do the same thing again over and over with a rockerboy, full on charisma-mode, then a why not mix it up with a ninja-hacker and so on.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I've been looking forward to this game the second I heard about it. My buddy called me crazy for not even knowing anything about it. But I know this game will be the next Skyrim, Witcher, GTA, etc. on steroids (and probably plenty of other drugs ha). I’m going to explore everything possible and spend FAR too many hours doing as much as I can. This is definitely the most anticipated game for me in a loooong time.
Looking forward to it guys!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Mostly I want to hang around the world, discover the characters and side quests, check out customisation and romance options.

What I did in The Witcher 3 for the most part, I appreciate games that offer an immersive world and I'm sure Cyberpunk will be even better than TW3 was (at least from what I've seen so far) on that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts