Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 381 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
I really want to get to a point where I can trick people into doing crazy things, for example forging some evidence through hacking or other methods and then convincing 2 different factions to fight each other.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I want to play the story and customize everything that I can about my character but I can't wait to just walk/drive around and explore the world they built. Go into all the skyscrapers and explore the verticality of the cities and buildings. It's gonna be exciting.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I just hope this game has a lot of focus on emergent gameplay systems. They've mentioned Deus Ex as an inspiration, so hopefully they've drawn inspiration from the immersive sim elements of it, rather than naming it as an inspiration simply because it also happens to be a cyberpunk game. I just want to be approaching missions my own way, finding creative solutions to problems, and living out the fantasy of being an augmented cyberpunk badass.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I've always wanted to play a game like this. Sure, games with similar aesthetics are trying, but nothing comes close to this wonderful game. The beauty about it all, though, is the fact that I make such a bold statement, yet I haven't tried it!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I’ve been waiting ages for this moment. I want to spend hours in the game’s menus and just customize my guns. Sure the story will be great but I love menus

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I'd love to be a corporate overlord. Also a huge fan of branching storylines. Hopefully it will be worthwhile to play through it multiple times to see many parts of the story.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
My favorite element in CD Projekt Red games are mysteries and secrets peppered into the world. I can't wait to find these throughout the game.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
The pure aesthetic and atmosphere are what I am most excited for, to be able to immerse myself in this fully imagined world with the freedom to characterize my protagonist through the choices I make.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
For as far back as I can remember I have loved this style/genre, and seeing it finally form into a fully fledged RPG is a dream come true, even more so from the developers of CDPR. I was 12 when the first trailer was released and I will be 20 when this game comes out, and for those 8 years the only game I keep comparing everything else to is Cyberpunk 2077. I can't wait to experience what the developers have conjured up after all those years, I'm sure it was worth the wait.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I love EVERYTHING that is Cyberpunk. I one day hope we get to a point in humanity where we can make that a reality but for now Im looking VERY forward to getting my hands on the game. Even working on a cosplay that is cyberpunk themed

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I want to relive what it was like to be immersed in games like I did in the past and never been able to do that for a couple of years.
I want to enjoy a game that's a true RPG with a good story, branching storylines and feel like my choices shift the plotline, like i felt when I was playing Mass Effect trilogy.
I want to experience the city center of Night City in first person, with RTX On and DLSS 2.0, at a rainy night.

Then I can die in peace.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Honestly, driving around in the futuristic city sounds so intriguing. I am still kind of bummed it got delayed from the April release since I will be on vacation until July and will get to indulge in the game. But big thumbs up for CDPR delaying to ensure game quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts