Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 264 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toss digital chits at digital tits. (Go to strip clubs [if they have 'em]).

Also send nasty letter to GOG's main office because I can't get my 1 entry for following on Twitter. I am following on Twitter but your stupid entry app ain't recognizing it. God damn broke ass ****.

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2020
Visit site
This looks slick, like the Cyberpunk game itself. The game itself has an aesthetics which is above par with any games I have seen and this card just accentuates those looks. Probably the closest you can get to the perfect build to play Cyberpunk.

I never got the chance to play the original Cyberpunk 2020 tabletop (I only first heard about it after this game), but I love the setting and the media in the genre, progenitors to those carrying the torch alike (William Gibson and Philip K. Dick, Blade Runner and Strange Days, the wonderful Deus Ex and System Shock games). I look forward to a game with robust choices in both story and gameplay progression, a pull-no-punches world to explore with the nasty, scuzzy criminal underworld beneath the color and sunshine of the city, maneuvering around the different shades of moral grey. Particularly of interest is the original tabletop game's "Humanity" stat, if it carries over here, the ability to aug out at the total expense of Humanity and seeing what kind of uncontrollable cyborg monster you get in the process.

I also want to comment the design on the GPU looks sweet. A strong graphics card that is also nice to look at, good two-for-two there!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
They gave us the witcher. Now they go for open city in a cyberpunk setting. What can you ask for now? Maybe a sword didlo to crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I want to follow the npc’s around to see where they go, if they have side stories and interesting things happening to them. The open world of this game seems amazing and I’m excited to explore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS