Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 256 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
Pre-ordered the game, and I honestly cant wait to cruise around the city at night, seeing those lit neon lights are just so goddamn relaxing and chilling. Other than that, becoming a NetRunner and see what Cyberspace has to offer and kill tons of bad guys!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I played the Cyberpunk tabletop RPG years ago, I want to immerse myself in the atmosphere of neon-drenched nights, implants and augmentations and intense shootouts with futuristic tech in Night City

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to soak in the cyberpunk atmosphere! The witcher 3 is my favorite game, and I am just so excited to experience whatr CD Project Red has in store for us!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I want to check and see whether any of my old party's favourite dive bars from CP2020 made it into this version of Night City. Is The Atlantis still a total pit?

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I’d want to experience a futuristic game in a way that I haven’t before and with cyberpunk I feel it will be promising. I would like to also see the customization options.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I want to brave the elemental and virtual waves with my cyber crew. To sail the perilous "past" the dark murky "water/s", leading us into the deepest depths of cyberspace. Risking mind and body from the constant threat of "overheat" exhaustion that bears down on us, we will approach a "black" abyss barely clinging to our last hope from the dangerous voyage. It will feel as though we've hit a "wall", as a blinding light seeming near but far; pierces, and penetrates us like a burning fire. It wil take all but the last of our "cooling". But as the "future" seems lost to us, my team will cast a large "net" onto a group of "retro" fish used as "runners" to break through this light. Moving into an unknown world that we will come to know as "Night City".

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts