Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 254 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
with cyberpunk grabbing inspiration from some dope games such as deus ex etc, and the movie blade runner ive been interested since i heard about its release. and the developer being cd projekt red ITS GOING TO BE BEYOND AmaZING!!!!!! but for real the whole cyberpunk aesthetic is just godlike and i can only imagine how mind blowing the OST's are gonna be =)

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I've never won anything, this would be a great first, lol. But good on the people involved for doing this giveaway, I'm sure you'll make the winner a very happy person. Good luck to all participating.
What I'd like to do most in Cyberpunk 2077 is to drive around and enjoy the pretty lights... I like pretty lights.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
THE STORYLINE and CHARACTER CUSTOMISATION... for me are always the most important parts of any game. If the story line get's you hooked and you can look the way you want to look it get's you more engaged in the game and becomes way more enjoyable. As long as you don't have to pay outrageous prices for customisation as well of course x'D

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
I am curious to see if CDPR is able to keep up the quality of writing we saw in The Witcher 3. I really want to see some sidequests that effectively use the setting to tell some interesting stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS