Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 229 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
CD Projekt Red is known for excellent writing and story telling, I'm hoping to be able to have vastly different outcomes depending on the choices I make with writing to back it up, one such scenario I would enjoy would be If I get a body modification from a dodgy supplier who uploads a virus into me and effects my gameplay, then I can track them down and enact my revenge!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Cyberpunk 2077 is a gane I've been following for a few years now. I think I got really hyped up when Ciri hinted at being in the Cyberpunk universe for a while. And when Keanu went on stage for the Cyberpunk trailer, my hype went 10x higher. I'm simply looking forward to experiencing great content, and I can expect that from CD PROJEKT RED, we'll be getting an awesome experience. I mean, have you played Witcher 3? I'm super excited for this!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I have watch the preview of this game and i love this game so much. When i was watching it, my hands are just like want to play it so much but my potato pc can't handle it so i decided to buy a new pc the next year which i can enjoy playing Cyberpunk 2077 on it. I hope the Geforce RTX 2080ti Cyberpunk 2077 limited edition will be a part of my new pc.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I just want to see what CDPR can do in a new genre and IP. with The Witcher they had to do thole "amnesia" thing to make the preexisting protagantist discover the world. With Cyberpunk, they CDPR will have free reign.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'd love to get this for my son! He's been dying to start his Gaming Pc but all he needs is a new GPU and ram. This would make me look like the greatest person alive to him and id really love to start gaming with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS