Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 227 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm excited about the story and those sweet upgrades you can do!

After that, I'll adventure to the online world and challenge my fellow gamers!!

Good luck to all :D

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I wanted this game since it was announced, I just wanna explore the game! It looks epic! This GPU would really make the whole experience perfect for me, I have almost finished Building my first computer and this GPU would finish it off perfectly!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
As someone currently playing on an xbox and in need of a graphics card for my pc firstly I would revel in the amazing graphics and customization available only on a pc. Secondly in Cyberpunk 2077 I would search high and low for any references to Ciri from the Witcher. She was there, maybe she left something.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
This is one of those games where you know it is going to be insane, i can't wait to get myself in this world. To forge my own story, character, morals, modifications, decide whats good and bad.

Good luck to everyone here & only a few months left!

Feb 16, 2020
Visit site
I'm keen as mustard for Cyberpunk! One thing I really want to do it try and make a character that's swimming, no drowning in money. High charisma, high speech and whatever business/money related skill there will be. Then I'll just try to see if it's possible to solve all my problems in the game with money.
Thugs? I'll hire more thugs. Need a certain item? I'll buy the whole shop. Someone out to kill me? I'll triple their contract price!

Basically I want to try and beat the game with an unorthodox way, and I'm really excited to explore all the dialogue and story branches to get there!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
From Shadowrun to Deus Ex, when it comes to cyberpunk games, i wanna walk the neon soaked streets, meet weird characters and find intrigue. That and sneak around stealing everything not nailed down.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to experience some of CD project reds amazing side quest writing, with wierd cyberpunky morally ambiguous choices to make. I also want to upgrade my sweet sweet cybernetic implants.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
CD PROJEKT RED are talented developers who have created a masterpiece with the Witcher series. I have no doubt that Cyberpunk 2077 is going to be an excellent game! I want to explore the game's world and its characters and be able to enjoy its RPG elements to the fullest.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Night life in cyberpunk is gonna killer hopefully Ill get to partake in all lewed activities such as drugs, prostitution and cybernetic euphoria to stimulate the senses unlike anything one can imagine. the underworld will be the place where you will see the real living breathing world. its will be here (the heartbeat of the city) where the real story and life will play out.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Havent seen any trailers or anything, just waiting til I get the game to see what its like, from what i heard its pretty amazing, could do with this incredible GPU to make my gaming experience even better.
Good luck everyone!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Oh man.. I just want to be a breathtaking character. Like Keanu Reeves "breathtaking", like we're all "Breathtaking"! That and sneak around cyberpunk work with some espionage tech. Thanks!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Hi. I would really love to experience ray tracing and have VR capabilities , I have a gtx 1650. and battlefield V doesnt run to well :( but thats ok.. thanks for letting me have a chance to win... love ya

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS