Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 228 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
pls this is the only game i've been looking into and hype for. i just want it to be released. like, no other games ever makes me this hype only by looking at the gameplay reveals

May 2, 2020
Visit site
The appeal of getting to create and roleplay a character in a twisted beautiful transhumanist future is just about the greatest thing. Cyberpunk as a setting offers amazing possibilities for character customization and consequences of those which hopefully do get represented ingame.
Otherwise I just hope it's able to fill Deus Ex's shoes in the way that player creativity can change gameplay outcomes, I'm going to be spent a lot of time on different outcomes for the same scenario

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Tbh in cyberpunk I really only want to romance the **** out of every character, then have them fight to the death, leading me to marry the winner. may the strongest previal

May 2, 2020
Visit site
As a huge fan of the cyberpunk genre, I can't wait to create a hacker character and hack my way through the game. I love hacking in any game that I play, and cyberpunk 2077 looks to well and truly scratch that itch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts