Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 231 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'd like to explore this new cyberpunk world the team from CD PROJEKT RED has managed to craft. It will be awesome to see what the people who gave us The Witcher games have created with such a cool setting.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do the most is simply explore Night City. The exploration element of these games is what I prize the most. I’m looking forward to walking from one side of the city to the other.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I lived back home with my family when i was playing Witcher 3 and the game has a special place in my heart. The reason why i am mentioning witcher 3 is that i remember buying the physical copy returning the steam version i had and having CD Project Red put so much effort into their product and caring about their players has had made a huge impact in the gaming industry and i cannot wait to get my hands on cyberpunk and explore night city's most secret places !

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I will try to hack everything that can possibly be hacked in my first playthrough! :)

It's definitely the type of character I'll try to play the game as on my first playthrough.

Also, thank you for giving us the chance to win such an amazing card!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'd like to play Cyberpunk 2077 in VR mode as it is first person view any way and after experiencing Alyx, Oh man it will be great.
And I also hope to see Cecil there somewhere since she can travel time

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Im expecting a lot from this game; I look forward to enjoying some new gameplay mechanics never seen before, beautiful sceneries, top notch graphics and an insane story line. I was looking forward to play this game on my PS4 but if I win the giveaway then I'd be able to finally build my dream PC and enjoy many more games to come. Good luck to me and all other competitors! :)

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Tôi love
Phiên bản GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077
Tôi from vietnamese

Edit:
Using Google Translate

I love

GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Edition Cyberpunk 2077

I am from Vietnamese

Last edited by a moderator:
Status