Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 230 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
I'd love to get this for my son! He's been dying to start his Gaming Pc but all he needs is a new GPU and ram. This would make me look like the greatest person alive to him and id really love to start gaming with him.

May 2, 2020
As a street/documentary photographer, I want to get lost in the world CDPR has created and take some awesome photographs of the residents and locations along the way.

I'll perhaps do a normal playthrough first, and then set out for another run just to shoot some killer pictures!

May 2, 2020
Other game companies: make a 10 anniversary edition for more money
CD Project Red: thanks their fans with a lovely short
I love The Witcher 3, and I cant wait to come the night city in Cyberpunk 2077

May 2, 2020
I want to explore all the different augments you can get and customize yourself with, I also want to know everything about Keanu Reeves Character!

JDevil6661

May 2, 2020
Why do I want this card? So I can put on my neon shades, stick on some vaporwave, have Bladerunner playing on a loop on another screen and play Cyberpunk, while trying to ignore my entire family staring at me in the room!

May 2, 2020
I want to explore a metropolis at night! Preferably with enough rain and neon lights to really set the ambiance

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts