Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 225 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm going to spend a lot of time at the customisation screen, and then do as much exploring as I can of Night City, while listening to Vaporwave/Synthwave/Mallwave etc. Then play the game and try to create a run and gun hacker. I would love to win this card so much. I'd build a water cooling loop that matches it.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Im probably going to cause all kinds of Trouble in the game when it comes out attack people for no reason or make bad choices in quests for a good laugh i always enjoy being a villain in open world games sometimes.Ill do that and ill probably do another playthough and do the right things as well Cyber Punk 2077 looks like a good game.Cant wait til it comes out.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm excited to explore the character creation! I'll be a CD Project Red fan for the rest of my life due to how well they treated their fans and the quality of the the Witcher, I'm stoked to see what all Cyberpunk has to offer!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm most looking forward to immersing myself in the world, and getting to experience the atmosphere of the game world (also looking forward to meeting Keanu Reeves).

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Quite literally just explore every possible story that I could experience, from immersing myself in absolute chaos and take the most outrageous actions possible to affect the world, to calculating every detail as to control the outcome when everything is said and done. Pretty sure that for that last one I would have to have played the game quite a few times, but after going through the witcher 3, 4 to 5-ish times I think I could do it again, as, after all it's a CDPR game.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I can’t wait to see just how many building and rooms I can get into to explore. That and getting my hands on some of the vehicles and hacking (netrunner) skills to see how much I can really do to the environment.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I've wanted to play this game since I've seen the original trailer with the music, "Bullets" by Archive. That was about 7 years ago, so I've been waiting ever since. I'm just so ready for this game right now!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I really want to experience the game's story, I´m a narrative-nerd and Cyberpunk's approach to narrative seems to be going on all the right directions

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Ive been waiting for a while now and the first time i saw the release date was moved. I didn't mind because i prefer a well polished game.

I whould like to look around and witness the details put into the game

May 2, 2020
Visit site
In all honesty, the thing I'm most excited about doing in Cyberpunk 2077 is creating a truly unique one of a kind character within the character creator. It may sound trivial, but I love this aspect of RPG's, and with CD Projekt Red's commitment to being able to create a character that conforms to no rules, man, woman, trans, gay straight what ever makes the prospect of their character creator way more exciting for me to get my hands on. Big love to CD Projekt Red for your continued journey to transform the gaming industry as well as social standards.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Named my cat after Witcher's Ciri! Would like to run around Cuberpunk 2077 world and check if she is somewhere out there jumping through worlds :) also very hyped for the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts