Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 224 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I really want to immerse myself in a new world. From the little of Cyberpunk I have seen it looks like it will be scratch the itch I have to escape to a sci-fi fantasy land!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to explore the animations in Cyberpunk 2077, watching the trailers and following the game for such a long time, it has inspired me so much through my years in college for Game Art & Animation!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm not exposing myself to too much hype news but I'm extremely excited to play this on GOG.com all the same. If this game compares to Witcher 3 then I'll be sure to do everything possible.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm going to be honest. I just want to completely, and I mean COMPLETELY immerse myself into the game and play how I want to. That is my biggest hope and wish.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Most of all I am really looking forward to playing online with my friends even though it is way further down the line, but there are so many other things that I love about CDPR and Cyberpunk and I am looking forward to. If I had to chose one thing about the singleplayer game, it would probably be the sound design. The Witcher had some of the best soundtracks ever and Cyberpunk will be even better from what we have heard so far!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I would like to simply immerse myself in the exploration of the Cyberpunk world and just spy on other people's conversations and do the smallest side quests.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Just get immersed in the character customization. After playing the Witcher games, where I felt a desire to approach situations how I felt Geralt would, it'll be a cool change of pace to have a blank slate to roleplay.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I am a fan of Cyberpunk, the things I want most about Cyberpunk 2077 are: - There are many ways to solve the task. - includes character classes from Cyper Punk 2020 - There is a Romance System with depth and diversity. - There are tons of fashion clothing accessories. - can customize your apartment (or even buy a new one). - A small game in the big game.😄 - Take us to the moon.😁 Sorry 😂, this is just my personal momg!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts