Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 223 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
To immerse myself in Project reds rpg along side Keanu Reeves, to feel the setting (that looks beautiful) and small stuff like even just the feel of a shooting a gun awwwe, thx Pc gamer for the competition 👌🏼

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Would love to diverse the open world of Night City. Have been waiting for this games release for quite some time now, I think it's going to be an amazing game to play.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I never asked for this.

😎 I'm gonna wake the F#$k up as samurai and burn this City that he's still talking about !:rage:

...Na
NaNa, I'm Chippin in...

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to get lost in the world that they create. CDPR always does world building really well, and I can't wait to explore and find all the little details and nooks and crannies that will hopefully make the world really rich.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I am looking forward to doing some tech ninja stuff. CDPR has always amazed me with their games, looking forward to cyberpunk doing the same!

Ike

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I love future dystopian literature, games, and media (The works of Philip K. Dick, blade runner, Deus Ex, E.VE. Divine Cybermancy, etc.,) because of their immersive worlds, and being able to explore Cyberpunk 2077's world at max graphical settings and with neon RTX lighting would be fantastic. 😄

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Im just getting into pc gaming. Ive sold almost every game for my xbox except for a few multiplayer games i still play with friends. I cant wait to experince cyberpunk 2077 on a pc with better graphics and fps than console. Im really excited for another open world game!

Mar 12, 2020
Visit site
Ive been playing shadowrun for decades, and I'm hoping that this game can drag me through the grit and grime like that does. And also Keanu Reeves.

And to be honest, its the only way i'll ever get my hands on a 2080 ti. The price of gpus is ridiculous nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts