Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 226 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
In all honesty, the thing I'm most excited about doing in Cyberpunk 2077 is creating a truly unique one of a kind character within the character creator. It may sound trivial, but I love this aspect of RPG's, and with CD Projekt Red's commitment to being able to create a character that conforms to no rules, man, woman, trans, gay straight what ever makes the prospect of their character creator way more exciting for me to get my hands on. Big love to CD Projekt Red for your continued journey to transform the gaming industry as well as social standards.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Named my cat after Witcher's Ciri! Would like to run around Cuberpunk 2077 world and check if she is somewhere out there jumping through worlds :) also very hyped for the game!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
If its anything like the Witcher games, I'm going to consume every ounce this game has to offer. The badass SE video card would just be the cherry on top of the PC I've been upgrading in anticipation for CP2077

May 1, 2020
Visit site
My favorite videogame of all time is The Witcher 3, and the cyberpunk movement is one of my top 3 favorite speculative fiction genres out there. So, to me, a cyberpunk setting done by one of the most creative open world ARPG studios in the industry is like a perfect marriage!

Will the sky above Night City have the color of television, tuned to a dead channel? We'll soon find out.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
New to this forum and PC Gaming (Left my console behind) I have been hyped to play this game for so long and can't wait to explore the Cyberpunk World, that's what I am looking forward to most.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
One of the things i can't wait to do in Cyberpunk 2077 is just exploring the map. Going into every building I can, looking for things that might be hidden. I want to visit every district and found out it's secrets. I also want to visit the outskirts of Night City and see what's out there. i don't know how far out I can explore but that's what I want to find out. I can't wait until the game comes out so I can fully immerse myself into the game and spend as much time as I can on everything Cyberpunk has to offer.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
After getting lost in The Witcher 3, just exploring the world, I can't wait to see more of CDPR's world design. Even if I never get to complete the main story (I did, eventually...) the side quests in The Witcher 3 were fantastic and I hope to see more and better in Cyberpunk. Especially after the comments about not ******* around.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to go deep into the nitty gritty corners and hidden places of the game to find the most amazing secrets. :) Knowing this developer, I imagine we will find amazing things in the most insane places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS