Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 220 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Tbh just exploring the open world is what I can’t wait to do. The story is important obviously , but the environment in which it takes places is just as important too. Can’t wait to immerse myself! :)

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Probably will spend nearly 1 hour with the character, then 1 or 2 in the main quest and then going to random places hoping to see all that is prepared for the game and the amazing cyberpunk art that is clearly short in this times.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
After playing through The Witcher, I was stunned at the immersion that Project RED bring to their games. Sound design, world development and pushing the horizons of computer games is something they are incredible at! Super hype to experience this in the Cyberpunk setting!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to the cyborg-ness of everything. I've even created a few infomercial ideas:

"You don't like the color of your eyes? Change them! It's 2077; plastic surgery is for your grandparents, stop on down by Earl's Eye Mods located in Downtown's Studio City! We've got blue, brown, hazel, green, cat, dragon, Iron Man, Three-Eyed Raven, and more! But wait, call now, and we'll throw in the CrazyEye Kit by Yacko's Emporium of Quirks and Oddities! Confuse all of your friends and family by having both of your eyes looking everywhere but where they should be!

"Have you tried bench pressing a dump truck, and it just won't budge? Try out the new Boston Dynamics hydraulic power arms! Once they're installed, you'll finally be able to achieve your dream of becoming the lift at your local mechanic!"

"It's 3 a.m, you're leaving the club, you've had a few to drink, and then someone approaches you. They ask what your plans are tonight before you have a chance to answer you're being taken for ransom! --Cut to the studio and pan towards the narrator's face-- How do you get out of this? You owe the corp's a bunch of money already, how can you possibly pay these people? Well, no need to worry any longer! The wait is over, and it is finally here, the Crotch Cannon! The Crotch Cannon is installed directly inside your pelvis! Whenever you are under intense stress, the Crotch Cannon automatically activates to deter any would-be or current attackers. Through advanced firearm emulation, it has several functions. Including 9mm, .22 Calibre, .50 Cal Sniper Rifle, Smooth Bore Musket for those pesky Colonials, Deringer for those discrete occasions, Howitzer when you want to make a good impression in their torso, and last but not least, the Groin System 6000, firing 10,000 watts of pure defense in your assailant's eye sockets!"

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm just a low level street duster, 2077 offers a new meta to live by. First thing I'm looking at is hardware, Nuerodiving isnt for everyone, but it's at least the best thing a grunt can do to make an "honest" credit. I'm ready to jack in, and roll out, are you?

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm building my first gaming pc, I was saving money for a 2080 ti, but its top expensive for me right know, and i don't know if i Will be entable to finish my pc gaming by the end of the year.

It will be the best gift, if I could win that graphic card, the design and power that can manage, It would be a dream to play videogames with the 2080 ti.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Good luck to everyone entering!

The thing I want to do most in Cyberpunk is to learn and upgrade my skills so I'm unstoppable!

Ps Thanks for the chance to win such a pretty GPU

May 2, 2020
Visit site
The biggest reason I want the game is to just enjoy the beautiful world that is being developed for the game, the biggest thing for me in a game is the atmosphere that's created by certain zones you're in. But I don't think my HD 7950 will fare well. Game's are visually improving all the time and Cyberpunk 2077 is living proof of that. I can't wait to see the world working and just travel around the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS