Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 219 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to enjoy every second of this game and what it has to offer. I've been waiting since the day I heard about its creation and I have been obsessing about it ever since.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I've been waiting to play a game of this calibre for so long, exploring dense cities, trading with shady people; while stealing and working for mobs, this game has it all! But what excites me the most, is that this next gen beauty has RTX features, and graphical demand that requires the utmost best to fully enjoy which is the icing on the cake.being able to view a game like this with a 2080Ti would be simply stunning, the whole package from game play all the way to next gen features, i can't wait to get my hands on this beauty.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to enter the world of Cyberpunk and absorb everything. My favorite movie is Bladerunner the original, from 1982. I also really enjoyed reading Neuromancer, so when I discovered this game I wanted to play it...badly. And to play this game with the 2080 TI cyberpunk card would be the next level of enjoyment that I only dream of.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to test all kinds of hacking in the game. For combat advantage, opening doors, loot, disabling or converting security. That's how I played Deus Ex :)

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Spend hours exploring the beautiful city created by CDPR.
The minor detailing is just amazing and only a 2080 can do justice to those beautiful eye catching details.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I’m a huge CDPR fan boy, so definitely looking forward to this game.
I’m building my son his first PC, so if I win I’ll give him my old GPU and utilize this much stronger one ;)

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I really am interested in the rumored verticality of the game. I think that element is missing from a lot of other cyberpunk games and I’m interested to play in September.

I think this graphics card would complete my build and really allow me to enjoy the game.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm planning to build a pc that will allow me to make music, high quality videos and play high quality games. This card would make a fine addition to my (non-existing) collection!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I have been a fan of adventure games ever since I started getting hands on my first gaming and sure enough playing Cyberpunk 2077 would take my gaming experience to a whole new level

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Love the CDPR vibe in all the earlier games; looking forward to just rolling in the car around the city soaking up the atmosphere.

Oh, and a little role-playing and combat on the side.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
The first thing that i would like to try in this game is to call my car, the devs said that the car in this game works the same as the horse from the witcher games, so calling your car and seeing it spawning on top of a building seems fun enough.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
In game: I wanna conquer the underground fighting pits of Night City with augmentations, underhanded tactics, and subterfuge.
Real life: My friends are going into our final year of university. The game comes out 1 week before classes start, and we've been arranging a massive LAN party for that 168 hour duration. I'm gonna be chippin' in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS