Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 222 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
The thing i want to do most is to enjoy the game at my own pace. Explore it in a couple of play throughs in different styles and ways. And of course find out little secrets, easter eggs and funny things to meme about with friends. Witcher 3 has been great for that and i cannot wait to play this new game.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Cyberpunk 2077 has topped my wishlist since the day it was possible to add it. What do I want to do? Everything. I want to discover the possibilities of this new game world. I want to explore every nook and cranny. I want to be surprised and amazed. And I'm confident that I will be.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I never try a super card before. All of time I just use a card on like INTEL IRIS Plus. It really weak and so slow. I want to try Geforce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 edition is my first super card in my life, and use it for gaming is almost great, for render is awesome too. In spite of it is gaming card, but use it for render is fine, good enough for all my work. Thank for this giveaway event. Have a good day.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm waiting for this game since it was announced every trailer and piece of information we have gotten from it is crazy. What I want to do the most is jump into the game and check all the crazy character builds possible and build myself and stealth assassin. Waiting for the release like crazy!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Can’t wait to dive in to the story, almost more excited for the second and third play throughs so I can see how many ways you can really play!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Looks so good!! Can't wait to explore the open world! and see what path the game takes you on, weapons and missions and just drive around exploring the future 🔥🖖

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I love what I have read about the story in the game and the legacy of Cyberpunk. I'm looking for to exploring the augmentations and upgrades to the char

May 2, 2020
Visit site
This game has been hyped for so long and i've been watching for it ever since the they teased it on youtube showing the futuristic look of the game and then followed by the diverse cultural representation and world the game offers in the trailers released after, but the thing that has hyped me up the most (besides for the fact Keanu Reeves is in it and we get to interact with him as the game progresses as he lives in our mind) is that there will be car customisation in the game as referred to exist in the game by some of the game developers. As much as the game's combat is going to be to drool upon but the fact that there will be the ability to customise all the futuristic cars of the game is what gets to me the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts