Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 221 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Graphic wise, it was an amazing experience playing The Witcher 3 on GTX 1060. The level of appreciation to details by the developers and artists by CDPR cannot be underestimated. With CDPR new game entry I hope it would be as good as The Witcher 3. I'm sorry, TW3 has spoiled me rotten. Finger crossed on winning this card, and if I do... Oh boy, personally experiencing Night City in all its glory and at its highest graphical setting will be awesome.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I think the most important thing for me would be to take in the environment - from what we've seen in the trailers and gameplay demos Night city seems extremely vibrant and realistic, I just want to immerse myself and get lost in it.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to experience the game world, explore all the nooks and crannies of the map, I've always loved world-building in RPG games so that is what I am most excited about.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Having WHOLLY CONSUMED The Witcher 3 I'm most looking forward to getting lost in people's little life stories, bumbling their problems and accidentally turning them into a sentient toaster.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to be able to explore an immersive world where the limits are only of the imagination. This game was one of the biggest contributing factors for me deciding to build a PC!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Just having the chance to have Keanu Reeves helping me in an RPG is a chance I can not pass up. It would look AH-MAZE-ING on the pc with graphics card powering the beautiful world CDProject Red has created for us. CAN NOT WAIT!!

trix411

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to get lost in Night City. I'm obsessed with open world RPGs but most of them take place in a medieval fantasy setting.

The idea of playing the same type of game in a vibrant albeit corrupt and seedy city would be amazing.

And who doesn't want to hang out with cyberpunk Keanu Reeves?

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I just want to immerse my self in Night City. From what I have seen of Cyberpunk it's going to set a whole new bar for RPG's and I cannot wait to play it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts