Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 173 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Honestly, considering the witcher is probably the only game I've played with a map this size, i enjoyed the questing a lot. I think the scale of the game and rich environments added a whole new dimension of immersion. I'm looking forward to that with cyberpunk!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
It has been a while since I’ve been able to enjoy a story that I can be truly immersed in. The game looks nothing short of peak immersion. I’m very excited to start!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do in Cyberpunk 2077?

Witcher 3 + expansions made me laugh and cry because they made me care about the characters. I expect and hope the team behind Cyberpunk will do the same.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
What to say about this game? It's easily one of my most anticipated games in forever. I can't wait for that feeling of loading up the game and pressing play. Then playing is going to be a great feeling. I will most likely try and explore the world before I start any missions, and just admire that we all have the game in our hands now!

Last edited by a moderator:
May 2, 2020
Visit site
It's all about the world building. The amount of time I spent simply tooling around in the world of TW3 was obscene! I plan to do the same tenfold in Night city, it just looks so well realized and represents a world I used to believe would reality when I was a kid.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want this because I have wanted a gaming pc for so long now to play fortnite and other games at loads of FPS. So when I get a gaming pc I can run all these games super fast. I have had this pc that can run games like Minecraft, Roblox and Fortnite fast and slow. It’s not a gaming pc tho. It’s a office pc and has a touch screen, I really want this for this reason so I can run games faster and not need to play fortnite on 30fps on a Nintendo Switch which I’m good at. Thanks! -Luke

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I would really love to get the GPU because right now and for the past 6-7 years I've been playing on a mid-range laptop from 2010 and if i win this I would buy all other parts for the computer and build an actually powerful machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts