Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 175 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to discover everything there is in the game and be able to finish it all. I am OCD about finishing everything in a game so this would be a challenge for me.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
As an avid RPG player I've always been keen on detail of the environment and character personalisation. im excited to explore the city and discover the barriers (if there are any) to which I can enter, and the different available areas and differences due to factions like the Haitian refugees which pinged my interest quite a bit.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
First of all I've been dying to play this game since it's announce and I want to get the best out of Night City all 6 regions the first person gameplay like COD and the driving like GTA V so basically it's like a Call Of Duty GTA...What could be better than that I've seen majority of the characters like Keanu,Dex and you gotta love a game that has an A$AP Rocky song on it's soundtrack so if I win this giveaway you can count on the fact that I have a lot of plans for this Graphics card and this will be a great upgrade for my PC... :):cool::sneaky:

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I simply want to sit back, relax, and let this game take me into its world. I hope Cyberpunk 2077 can be example as to what happens when you make quality a priority over quantity.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
The first thing I really want to do is just stare at everything in the game because it looks so amazing from the teasers. Secondly would be to customize my character as much as I possibly can

May 2, 2020
Visit site
It is my dream to be in a world where robotic human modification exists. Where humans can choose what they want to have for their bodies. Though I know it can be possible in the future, I won’t be alive to see it. So this game will let me have a glimpse of that dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS