Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 172 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore every inch of Night City. Hack everything I can, drive every car, do every sidequest, collect everything I can, seduce every girl I can, win every minigame, buy every item clothing and equipment... that's all.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm excited to get modify my character however the heck I want. One detail that stuck with me is how each shop you go to has a different vibe and levels of sanitation, and a different cutscene of the mod being installed. I'm excited to go to every shop and see how they all differ!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
The screen playing that fight when you get in the car is a tiny choice, yet it's unforgettable immersion building that felt to wrap the world together in the smartest way. The greatest satisfaction in other games is finding these realistically crafted moments and details, and it's seeing that in this game that pulled me in to it; it's those exact details that gives actions a person takes in a game have any meaning and emotional weight, and that's what I'm looking forward to in cyberpunk 2077, something mindful I can feel I'm a part of.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Explore the city, Make my character overpowered with all the major upgrades, complete all the side missions and get the best possible ending with 100% completion. I've been waiting for this game for years.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I would love to win this card because my old one may not handle Cyberpunk, which I want to play very badly. I expect from Cyberpunk to be open-minded game. I want to feel like every action I made, will have an impact on the rest of the game. I will keep my fingers crossed! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS