Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 171 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Dude honestly, since project RED revealed this game, ive had such a deus ex feeling from this game. after playing witcher 3 and them wanting to go futuristic, i was sold. in 2003 when i played the demo of deus ex, finally going to hong kong and the title card popped up "buy the game to continue". i was left in wonder over this fantastical world of machine and cyber punk. i hope to rekindle that fire in 2021 with 2077. what a ******* future we live in :) alas, i have no pc. trying to buy part by part. i got a ryzen5 3600 now. but nothing else at this moment. hopefully, i can manage to get a pc up and running, i missed my halflife alyx deadline//

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I will experience all of the game. Complete it, and love everything about that game, the sound, the debt in design, and the amazing story they are famous of making.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Cant wait to play this game, the witcher 3 is my favorite game of all time and this one i bet is going to be even better cause this devs really care about the games they are making and they diserve our respect and our money. I will enjoy this game even in my ps4 but playing this one in a PC would be a dream come true.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to exploring the world building and design of the city. I'm also hoping for a few easter eggs that give nods to the influential sci-fi works that have helped inspire the game.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I have been wanting this game for the longest time, but my pc is kindoff outdated:( winning this graphics card would help me out alot, i have been wanting to play many games on pc but i cant because of my trash pc lol

May 2, 2020
Visit site
When i first saw the gameplay i was amused from the graphics and actually how good it looked. I look forward to explore the city and see what cd project has to offer from a visual but of course and a gameplay side.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I really hope that if you can get your reputation or street cred really high, other npcs start to recognize or respect you more. Maybe events related to your character are later in game referenced, for example you rob or do a shootout with someone and then you'll hear it on the news. I have no problem with it being a first person shooter but i wish you could see yourself sometimes while ideling or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS