Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 174 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I would really love to get the GPU because right now and for the past 6-7 years I've been playing on a mid-range laptop from 2010 and if i win this I would buy all other parts for the computer and build an actually powerful machine

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Ever since neocron 2 I've been hooked on cyberpunk worlds, I'm hoping 2077 turns out as awesome as it looks.

As a side note, just want to wish everyone who entered the best of luck.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I will literally be doing everything this world has to offer. I've been waiting for a great open world cyberpunk game for forever. If I happen to get chosen for this, I would be able to get lost in a much more beautiful dystopia. Thank you PC Gamer

May 2, 2020
Visit site
This card is probably the thing that I've dreamt for 3 month since I heard it. I'm really really looking forward to discovering it with my PC, a higher setting art, perhaps? Hope I can win it with my luck <3

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Obviously I'm excited to experience the story, but I'm really interested in seeing how robust the abilities are, and how many different approaches CDPR accounted for in any given situation.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I've always been obsessed with cyberpunk stuff, so I can't wait to explore the amazing world in this game. I'm also super hyped about character customisation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS