Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 169 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to submerge into Cyberpunk world. Meet interesting characters. Walk/drive through urban jungle, taste its stories, mysteries, grim secrets. Be participant of its events, become part of history. I want experience the game as much as I can. Let's hope developers will hide something interesting even under stones!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
CDPR gives us gamers the freedom to make the character our own, be it through the actions and decisions or the way we customize our character's looks. Cyberpunk 2077 looks set to expand this freedom ten fold, so I cant wait to experience the joy of making my character an extension of my real self.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
My girlfriend might end up jealous if I spend time with this beauty of a GPU. I'd gladly dump her for it, though.

Heck, I might even get a bottle of champagne and take my GPU out on a date.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
...experience multiple builds through each and every area of the game but mostly role-play a silent assassin type (my fav) and test how little running and gunning I can do while sneaking around every square inch to absorb the level designs. Oh, and immerse myself in this amazing cyberpunk atmosphere, setting and story. I'm past ready.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
CD project red are so good at world building, I want to explore night city to its fullest every little alley back corner and character. I want to see all the sights from the bubbling upper class world of the corpos to the seedy underground ruled by the gangs. The attention to detail from sound design to graphical quality and the plot are sure to be amazing and I want to immerse myself in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS