Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 168 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want this game to attempt to fully complete everything, ever since i heard about the game I’ve been wanting to since, especially Johnny Silverhand, ever since i saw him on the game I’ve never wanted to play a game as much as this one

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to live out my cyber ninja dreams of infiltrating forbidden places, traversing along the shadows of the walls using my mantis blades and remote hacking everything. I will carry a sword strapped to my back, but it will go unsheathed as know one will ever know of my presence. No one will ever know !

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait for this game to finally come out. I've watched almost every video there is connected with this awesome game.
I would love to enjoy the playing in the open world of this game, ride the motorcycles, cars, etc.
It will be a special and awesome experience for me to be able to play in on the rtx 2080 cyberpunk edition.
P.S. Best of luck to everyone :)

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Go out and explore what the new world has to offer. But most of all, I just wanna stare out into the night cyberpunk city. It already looks fantastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS