Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 167 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Tôi đã mong chờ card đồ họa này trong một thời gian dài. Card đồ họa này sẽ làm những điều tuyệt vời mà tôi muốn.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I have been waiting a very long time fot Cyberpunk 2077 to launch. Back in the day, Cyberpunk 2020 was a tabletop favorite, and exploring that world digitally recreated in game will be a wonderful experience. Having a beast of a video card like this will make the city even more breathtaking to explore!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do most in Cyberpunk 2077 is explore the lore of the world, mainly the corporate entities controlling everyone else. If possible through the story, I want to side with the corporates and in the end destroy them all, Samurai style.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore the highly anticipated futuristic dystopian setting and story, and it will certainly be interesting to experience CD Projekt Red's vision of that future. Looking forward to see what they have in store for us!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to be able to play the game in all its ray tracing glory. The ambience style Cyberpunk 77 provides will just make this an eye candy experience. 👌🏼

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I am waiting from Cd Project Red developers a new game a very long time but with this Cyberpunk 2077 i am hyped even more. This is game for my taste and i cannot wait to play it to see story, mechanics of shooting,combat,..... :)))))

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to observe the complex city. I want to soak in every spect of this future metropolis. I want to stand on a street corner and watch just how these people actually go about their days.
I want to immerse myself In the lore, and the politics wether that be street or judicial. (There are a lot of I want to’s) I want to be the Jane Goodall of the cyberpunk world and just observe and soak in everything I can about the people, places, and society of night city. And not only that but I want to look at every detail, every high quality texture and be amazed on how they have constructed such a masterpiece!
Hell I know I won’t win the graphics card, but I can’t stress enough on how much every aspect of this game has me mesmerized with wonder. Not only do I want to sink my teeth in the story and combat and all that Jazz, but I am just as excited to just look and observe everything about this beautiful city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS