Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 163 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
i always enjoyed games that are out of the box in term of development and story and especially that talk about future when i was a child i would spend hours and hours sitting playing megaman and never was bored once with cyperpunk i really think that those old days will be back and the excitement will never fade as most games nowadays are boring and only thrilling the first day i hope i play this game and nothing happen to me before that cause i badly want to try that immersive futuristic open world that reminds of back to the Future. I could write a lot and never stop and i really wish i could win this because I'm in a bad spot in my life and i hope i win this. Thanks❤️

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Been a fan of CD Projekt Red ever since the first Witcher. The 3 witcher games provided me thousands of hours of gameplay and i cant wait to get into Cyberpunk 2077 and explore everything the game as to offer.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Wanted to try out how big is this cyber world gonna be, will it be even better than Witcher 3? I can't wait to explore CyberPunk map and all those quests woo

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Dear readers, I have had my eye on this game since 2013 when the incredibly dope teaser trailer was first released. Love at first sight. Now that it is almost in my hands, I am most excited to explore all the hidden stories and adventures that Night City has to offer! <3

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I wanna try find Ciri since Witcher 3 heavily nodded at her visiting somewhere futuristic, that's on top of all the making myself robotic and shooting a ton of guns of course

May 2, 2020
Visit site
One thing i look forward to the most in cyperpunk 2077 is the compelling quest. Hopefully there are a lot of really good quests in cyperpunk 2077 to keep me drawn to the atmosphere.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I've been looking forward to the game ever since we saw the first glimpses of it. Most of all I'm looking forward to seeing just how far you can push the cybernetic enhancements on your character! Besides that, let's be honest, I think we can all agree those mo-capped first-person sex scenes sound pretty intriguing right?

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
I'm a big fan of CD project Red, and i was really looking forward to buy the game after the release but it was delayed till September too bad. I just want to dive in cyberpunk's world, discover it, and escape reality for a moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts