Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 164 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
I'm a big fan of CD project Red, and i was really looking forward to buy the game after the release but it was delayed till September too bad. I just want to dive in cyberpunk's world, discover it, and escape reality for a moment.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Hi all, 1st post here. Joined for the giveaway since I'm not such a forum user.

The thing I'd try the most in Cyberpunk 2077 is trying to complete the game without killing anyone; i've read it's a feature very few games give you so it will be cool to try and achieve it

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I’m usually a completionist, but this time around I’d like my first run at least to become more invested in immersion. Will I be able to pull it off? Probably not, but we shall see :)

May 2, 2020
Visit site
As weird as it sounds i want to slowly walk around and listen to the world
CDPR were talking about the new audio engine and how cool it is so im curious about it
On top of obviously just playing the game :)

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm all about the lore in games, and i expect one of the best lore experiences from this game (perfect smooth graphics will be a more than welcome addtion though).

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts