Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 162 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I just want to get my hands on this game to witness the remarkable job that the developers did, also Keanu Reeves (it's obvious :p ) and what it's like to live into future. A game I am waiting for desperately.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Everything actually which is uncommon to most games from be but I actually want to play this game over and over with different approaches, tactics and method as in speedrunning, or no HUD runs!
I want to soak the universe in it's fullest as most people want I presume here!

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
As a teacher who wants to take a break from his obnoxious students and their entitled parents telling him how to do his work, I want to experience the whole deal that CyberPunk has to offer! A little bit of escapism with a fun gameplay and awesome story with CD Project Red games is my main hobby. Cheers

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm excited to see all the different kinds of builds you can make in this game, feels like you'll be able to go pretty deep in this game, and Cyberpunk universe is pretty damn amazing to visit in

May 2, 2020
Visit site
The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt was one of my favorite games of all time. CD Project Red will most likely be creating a game for the decade with Cyperpunk 2077. Having a fully fleshed out world is what I expect from them. With that I would like to fully immerse myself into a bionic mercenary, capable of controlling electronics with my mind. Maybe even overthrow a corporation or two.

Jan 14, 2020
Visit site
I'm really looking forward to exploring the array of augments and using them in different circumstances. Getting to explore Night City, in the amazing job CDRed are doing, is definitely one of the highlights!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
My favourite thing to do on my first play through will be to play as a ruthless corporate agent. Generally i like to play the bad guy on my first run in any RPG. I am most intrigued by what type of quests, romance options moral choices and the way the wider game world will react to my character. From what i have seen so far this game has many complex mechanics that look far more advanced than any RPG i have played thus far. Also corporations seem to have some real nice gear which i am hoping my character gets rewarded with for their allegiance. On a final note the sheer amount of ways to play this game will likely mean i will be replaying it a least four times, probably more.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
i've been waiting for this since the first teaser was released! im really want to jump in and explore the game world it must be even more fascinating then the witcher 3's world!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to discover an amazing world and love noticing little details and interactions in the game that really add to the experience. Just no Keanu please. It ruins the future feel of the game, seeing an actors face I recognize.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I just look forward to exploring the city and discover the story.
If the map is as good as the Witcher 3's one was, I'll probably just spend a few hours exploring it and enjoying all the views...=)
Have very high trust in CD project red, I'm sure it will be awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts