Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 165 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
After playing Witcher 3 and seeing all the rich story and little details/easter eggs spread across map, i'm excited to see this brand new story, explore and complete the "infinite" quests and just zone out of reality. Thanks CDPR for all the great hours you gave me and all the other players.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I just want to discover what CDPR has in store regarding the story and gameplay. They are very passionate in creating their games and honestly, every one is close to a masterpiece.
Given this fact and the futuristic cyberpunk setting,count me in for this amazing adventure!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I never really got into the Witcher like everybody else did :( but I remember seeing the first trailer of this game years ago and I fell in love with the idea, I'm just excited to see a new world and meet new characters

May 2, 2020
Visit site
i want to drive really fast and kill all the enemies. it is my dream to be able to multiply in my head really fast using my brain interfaced computer

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'd love to see the beautiful city with my own eyes. Be able to enjoy every detail thanks to a card like this would be simply an amazing experience 🙃

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I really want to know how beautiful the graphics in Cyberpunk 2077 is and how interesting the story of the game is
Also my graphics card is GTX 750 so I need a new graphics card very bad :(

nghiaminhphanle

May 2, 2020
Visit site
C-D-E-D -B-D 2080 ti ?
M-R not 2080 ti
O-S-A-R
Y-I -B
M-R 2080 ti
/Translate/
See thee itty bitty 2080 ti ?
Them are not 2080ti
oh yes they are
why I be
them are 2080ti.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait for this, I booked a week off for the initial launch just to play it... silly me should have expected a delay. I want to play this game to death just like the witcher 3. I really hope it lives up to the hype and my expectations. Thanks for the chance to win this card, that would definitely make playing it an even better experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS