Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 130 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm most excited to play and see how CDPR handle a personalised character in an RPG. The witcher 3 was arguably the best videogame ever made, and a part of that was the core personality of Geralt meshing with the players choices, when it's a blank slate it has to be more complex.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Want Cyberpunk to take me on a wild ride of an adventure an story with mad action an decision making upgrading my kit for my character and having a badass companion to cant wait

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Can’t wait to see this game out. I can only imagine how cool it will be exploring the whole world of Cyberpunk. Guess this will be a game that the gaming industry has never seen before. This might be the ONLY game that I will finish in 100%. 😁

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to just walk around and enjoy the amazing graphics and depth of the game. Super pumped. Hopefully powered/made possible by my GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to meet Keanu Reeves. Then I hope he kills pretty much everything in sight and then I can buy him a dog. This is clearly what everyone on earth has been waiting for when it comes to this game.

That and some awesome roleplaying and stuff.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I've been playing video games as a way to escape reality ever since my hands could hold a controller on their own. I've always absolutely loved the storytelling and immersion that comes with RPG's. What I'm looking to do in Cyberpunk is fall in love with the characters and invest myself in not only the MC journey but my companions lives as well. I'll probably eavesdrop on all the NPC's I can find at the beginning just to immerse myself in the story and appreciate the little details.

D

Deleted member 10033

Really into the techie aspect of the game. Looking forward to stealth gameplay as well.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm most looking forward to immersing myself in the Cyberpunk setting. I've tried other games with a cyberpunk theme, such as Shadowrun, but couldn't quite get into them.

Knowing CD Projekt's fantastic work they did with The Witcher, I'm confident that Cyberpunk 2077 will be reeling me in immediately and will keep me immersed for hundreds of hours.

Thanks CD Projekt and PC Gamer!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Honestly? No idea! CD Projekt Red have that way of surprising you when you least expect it, like they tease us with one thing and the main thing is 100000% better. In other words, I am just waiting for the game to come out and be mindblown :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS