Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 131 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore the city
Every nook and cranny
Every back alley and main road
Discover every unique character, listen to every conversation
Truly become one with the city.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Liesurely stroll through Night City to eves-drop on NPCs and learn the lay of the land. I just hope my I don't set my expectations too high after experiencing the masterpiece that was The Witcher 3 for hundreds of hours.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
From the first time I heard CP77 was coming, I have wanted to explore every inch of Night City. I want to find the chip of Immortality and create a new life for myself in a world I could only dream of as a kid. Gaming has always been my escape from the life I have had until recent times. Over my decades of gaming, it has always been my way to deal with the pain and suffering. CP77 is a game I know I can get lost in yet have so much fun. I am very grateful for the Xbox adaptive controller as it will allow me to play this game when it comes out. Thank you for a chance to win a GPU I could never afford.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I played the pen and paper RPG of Cyberpunk back in the late 80's and I'm keen to return to that future, even if the game itself is different. In fact, I hope it is so that it's new and I'm looking forward to losing myself in it.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
In CP 2077 I just sant to live the full experience of a dystopian future with a lot of features that make me back to when games weren't just a way to get money, instead they were a way of art

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS