Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 129 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
i personally want to experience the different gangs, the different tech and upgrades, the immerse open world. CD projekt redd can do no wrong . This gpu would add to my experience feel like it would be a nice addition to my pc!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Hi i wanna be this game great .I dont know abouth this game much . What i want in this game is co-op where u can play with friends .In era of internet solo games dont be priority for me . More people more fun . >D Have a nice day . Branco >

May 2, 2020
Visit site
What I wana do most is play the absolute heck outa the game!
e.g. I've already suck 210 hours into Mount & Blade 2.. I quite enjoy learning all of the mechanics and experimenting, I can easily see myself having 2 or 3 or more save files just so I can redo missions in a different way.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
After first discovering this game through the 2018 gameplay demo, i was hooked. I watched countless Youtube videos talking about news and lore and at this point after learning everything about the game, i just want to roam around the city and watch people do their daily routines. I want to experience this game to its fullest.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I haven't played very much kind of game, but this game gave me something very special that I cant help myseft to enjoy it. I strongly believe that this game would be one of the most fantastic game ever. And cant wait to be as cool as my idol - Keanu Reeves

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts