Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 127 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'd love to take long, leisurely drives around Night City - soaking up the sights of the crowded rain drenched streets, glowing neon signs and tiny ramen stalls. All while enjoying some soothing synthwave on the radio and silky smooth FPS thanks to this card.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I just want to be able to enjoy all the visuals and art without having to turn down all the settings to low for once. The game looks so good and I really hope I can enjoy it without compromise.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to experience every game in the world even once, it would be great if I built my machine with the most advanced technology. The only thing I can do during the covid-19 season is experience it because I have the time. I believe I can do it!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
It might be generic but I want to do everything in Cyberpunk. I did everything possible quest wise in The Witcher 3 so I am excited to do it again in Cyberpunk. This is definitely my most looked forward to game this year!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I’m super excited for this game. The last few “huge” single player releases that came out left me wanting more, but I’m still feeling very optimistic about this game! I’m so glad you waited until you feel like it’s ready instead of putting out a beta or something

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Worth a shot! What really interests me about this game is seeing how Cdprojektred perceives and conveys a society where we've merged with machines, I'm intrugued to explore the world and hopefully uncover their theory of evolution and consciousness and the philosophy of merging man with machine, if it's present in the game or something the companies interested in conveying, if not I'd be completely fine with a good story, immersive/interesting world, and good/versatile gameplay.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
First of all, thanks for the giveaway, it's a great chance to fully experience the game and appreciate the work that the devs have put into it.
As for the game, I can't wait to explore every single corner and detail of this amazing world, dive into the story and play the hell out of it!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts