Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 115 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to see if they put a connection to the Witcher universe, with Ciri being able to visit different worlds and describing one pretty similar to cyberpunks'.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want open world, the world has many things to explore, the house, the market, go to watch beach, the mountain. I love that, night city of course the neon light thourgh all street. Driving in a car like that is so hype.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
i just wanna explore the environment, the whole thing about cities covered in neon lights full of seedy underground organizations in interesting.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
In the gameplay demo, there's a segment where V meets up with a corporate contact. The demo narration mentions that the body guards are too powerful to take down. Challenge accepted.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Ever since The Witcher 3, I’ve been waiting for a game with a similar level of quality regarding its world building, characters, lore and story. Hoping that CDPR can do it again and deliver another masterpiece.
I can’t wait to immerse myself in Night City and discover everything there is to discover :)

Apr 20, 2020
Visit site
I will probably spend hours looking at all the tiny details an easter eggs etc
It's so cool to find all those secrets in games like these. With this card they will even look better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS