Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 113 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
As also taking participation in the pc building contest, which is insanely difficult because I am trying for a 3D model based cyberpunk pc. I would love for have this monster in my computer for improve my gameplay. I would endlessly explore this world, like I was visually inside. ( specially with the high graphics I can get with this card 🙄 ).
Drive through the different themed city's, enjoying the beautifull sights. Costumizing my character like it was me.. and ofcourse for the story line and hopefully romances. 🙈

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I am very excited for this game. What I look the most forward to is playing a stealthy assassin-like build and immerse myself into this beautiful, complex world.

Fex

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore Night City, enjoy the inginious design, and the small details ... beside doing most of the side quests and obviously the main story.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I've only ever had low-to-mid-end GPUs. From the first PC I built, playing Quake 3 Arena on a Geforce 2 MX, a Geforce 4 Ti 4400 when playing Far Cry and Half Life 2, an X1950 Pro when playing Crysis, a GTX 560 when playing Dishonored and Saints Row IV to, finally, a GTX 1060 for which I've been playing games on since 2016 when it was released, like Total War:Warhammer and XCOM 2.

If I won this card, I'd be looking forward to playing Cyberpunk 2077 at high settings, with ray tracing enabled. Not only would I be playing a futuristic game but I'd be playing with futuristic tech!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I've been waiting for this game for a long long time , also can't wait to see Keanu Reeves
" wake the fk up samurai , we have a city to burn "

May 2, 2020
Visit site
In games like these with so much immersion and style, they really draw you in and bring amazing adventures some would argue almost as good as real life. No matter what's going on in the world it's a way to escape and meet people in different ways. I feel like my prime self and so free. So I cant wait to see how deep this game takes me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts