Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 116 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to just discover it. I watched the E3 demo last year and not really followed anything since, I know I'm gonna buy it, I know I'm gonna play it and I know I'm gonna enjoy the heck out of it so I'm leaving most of it a surprise.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
been following the game for a long while now. cant wait to get it honestly. I think the one main thing that I want to do and that I wont tire from in this game is simply to explore this far set dystopian city

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Just want to play as Keanu Reeves' character and walk my dog in game until some cyborgs kill it... Then the whole city will be burned down Lol 😂

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to play cyberpunk 2077 so much because of its different customisation options , the game world which seems very realistic and interactive and the way it provides different choices to play it the way every individual player wants .I also want to play it because the one and only Keanu Reaves is in the game . I also hope to jump into the DLCs CDPR will release . I hope ther release them soon. VERY EXCITED TO😁😁

May 2, 2020
Visit site
If i am lucky enough to be the winner of this give away , i will have something to gift my brother for everything . He always cheer me up when im sad , encourage when i give up . I know that my brother love this game . I hope that i will have smt to make him happy . Thank you for organize this give away

May 2, 2020
Visit site
First thing I would do in Cyberpunk is exploring the city and generally taking it slow, as the game took ages to come out and I don't just want to rush through things

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I wanna get it for my new PC! I hope that
GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card can help me balance the needs of work and entertainment.

Last edited:
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to stand in front of the apartment window and take in the city. I want to absorb every little detail, from npc interactions on the streets below to the towers on the other side of the city. Then I want to go and bother these npcs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts