Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 114 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Always loved anything cyber punk so when they announced this game I couldn't of been happier so can wait to get my hands on it ideally I want to play it on pc not console but as it stands my gpu died a few months back and cause of the state of this at the moment I dont have the funds to replace it

May 2, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do most in Cyberpunk 2077 is see the beauty of the open world in 4K HDR and with ray tracing. Unfortunately I don't have a suitable monitor or powerful enough graphics card though. :( Winning this comp would at least get me half way there!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
This would be a great renderer for my 3ds max project for developing my game Meshes and texture, since im using a very old GPU an rx560 2gb, i think this would be great and would increase my rendering performance of my texture and i can render much faster with this beast..

im still learning tho and have and wont and will never make profit of my work since im working for a community for free, but this would be a great thing to add to my PC to further more hasten up my work..

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I was once telling a story to an old and trusted friend, about how I wanted to return to a world where people had metal in their heads, waged war from a distance using things similar to megascopes. Even more strange, there were no horses, and people traveled in flying ships instead

For that, I was told to stop fooling around!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Hy vọng nó sẽ không quá lớn để có thể sử dụng
Edit:Using Google Translate

Hopefully it will not be too large to be used

Last edited by a moderator:
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I have been waiting this game since its first announcement. So in short terms, I wan to do EVERYTHING that is could be done in the game, and then, just a little extra more.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Just want to meet Keanu Reeves and this is the closest I probably will ever come to doing so. And obviously a beast of a gpu like this would help doing it smoothly and detailed. Much like this breathtaking hero deserves!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
When Cyberpunk was announced I was amazed. Something so edgy and so cool. I love the futuristic vibes in video games, and shooters. The customization is probably going to be my favorite part of the game, and maybe a bit of Keanu. Cyberpunk will definitely be game of 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts