Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 117 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I’m waiting to experience the full on immersion CyberPunk has to offer! Ever since I’ve seen the Keanu Reeves E3 Gameplay I’m counting down the days to release.
I’m just hoping my pc is powerful enough to fully experience the world.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Well after the lockdown and social distancing caused by the COVID - 19 virus, i just want to talk to every NPC in the game! I gotta' catch up with world events somehow :)

May 2, 2020
Visit site
The game overall looks amazing. I love the exploration aspect of games and also the customization involved in them. So I'd say it's the top two things I'm looking forward to.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I really want to walk around the city. Just peek into every nook and cranny. I've been excited for this game since the first hints of it. After almost a decade of passion that's gone into creating this new world, I can't wait to step into it.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
So I’ve been on the same rig for almost ten years now. I’ve wanted to build a new one for sometime now but just never had the funds, as it stands I so hyped for cyberpunk and my dream is to have rig that will be able to run it. As it stands I don’t have any other consoles! Anyway thanks for the consideration

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I am realy looking forward to jump in and experience the world building, just walking around and taking in the sights. I find it is difficult to connect with the sci-fi genre because it is a world with mega structures, cybernetics and all kinds of other fantastical things witch has no real world comparison, so having it visualized and available to just explore sounds like just the thing i need to better appreciate the genre as a whole. Cant wait to experience Cyberpunk, and after Cyberpunk all kinds of literature in that kind of universe.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Looking forward to getting some noddles in Watson and then driving right across to the industrial areas of Santo Domingo and see how the world and people change. Maybe also see if i cant meet along the way. Oh and I'm going to need a motorbike to do it. Those bikes look too cool to not ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts