Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 63 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I can't believe I'm that old already so many years of waiting but it will be an obvious masterpiece, the thing that I want to see the most is the vision of project red about "the bad future" and how they see the possible path of humanity

Last edited by a moderator:
May 1, 2020
Visit site
Hello there!

I would like to dive into deep net while being deeply in game and see where it can take me!

P.S Greetings from Latvia!

Kind regards,

May 1, 2020
Visit site
What would I do with this GPU?

Wear it on a gold chain around my neck and make a rap video about being an OG thug nerd triple dog gangstarr

-Chain also doubles as a power cable for modular power supply so I can plug in and play through out the video on rachet rigs / potato PC spitting game bout dat nerd baller life boiiiiii

"MC future proof" out

May 1, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do most is follow the story I guess.

I don't feel we know enough about the game yet (even with all the info out) to make a definite judgement of what exactly to do yet in the game.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to feel the imersive of this cyberpunk world, having a body full of implants to see what benefits can they offer me, explore fully the lore of the majestic Night City and their lucky (or unlucky) habitants and of course, see what this cyberpunk world path's can be somehow connected to our reality in our dark future (or present).

May 1, 2020
Visit site
When I get my hands on this game, I can’t wait to see how vibrant Night City really is and how CDPR brings these gangs and characters from the original P&P game into the dark future.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I plan to roleplay in the most absurd ways possible to please my silly inner desires. Things like moving furniture inside people houses, parking my car in front of doors, and generally being a weirdo.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I loved playing the Witcher series and look forward to Cyberpunk. I think exploring the world and experiencing the narrative is my favorite things I will do in Cyberpunk.

Good luck to everyone on the giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts