Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 61 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to dive in to a new amazing world created by Mike Pondsmith and Cdprojekt Red. I have been with them sińce first Witcher and being fan ever since.
Driving motorcycle in Night City in Neon Lights glow is definetly my most wanted moment. Can only imagine how breathtaking it would be with RtxOn.
I have been working extra hours to buy collectors edition in secret from my wife... Im just affraid it will kill my GeForce 1060.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to develop an infiltration and stealth build, I’m hoping I can spie on the lives of NPCs and intervene and rescue folks with some neat blades, breathing in this new world and hoovering up these details.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Cant wait to explore the whole game, and see all the awesome things CDPR have created. Also play all the different classes to experience story mode and different endings.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
What im most excited to do is see how far one can go with augments. The gamplay demo where we saw V getting an augmented eye and skin graft for weapons really made me excited to see how the mantis blade procedure will look cant wait for september. Also would be pretty nice to have a 2080ti

May 1, 2020
Visit site
What i want to do the most is have adventures together with rockerboy extraordinaire Johnny Silverhand(interpreted by Keanu Reeves himself) and find out what happened to the legendary solo´s solo Morgan Blackhand!

Apr 22, 2020
Visit site
I just wanna walk around the universe they have created for me and take in all the beautiful sights. A 2080ti would definitely help me in doing that guys ;)

May 1, 2020
Visit site
i just wanna put my headphones on and drive around the city taking it all in. love that ghost in the shell/blade runner distant kind of vibe. can't wait for this game!

Jan 14, 2020
Visit site
I am hoping that i can sneak into houses and shops and steal stuff of shelves, then walk back in later and make friends with sand victims. Love it when open world games let you do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS