Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 64 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm a huge fan of CD Projekt Red's work and the witcher 3 is my favorite game of all time. I can't wait to explore the unique touch the studio will impart to the sci-fi world of cyberpunk the same way they brought the medieval world of the Witcher to life. I also love the depth and intricacy of every side quest and plan on thoroughly experiencing each and every side quest in the game like a completionist.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
The real question is what is there not to be excited about. The biggest thing for me is oddly the soundtrack. From the songs they've realeased so far, this is right up my alley. Refused, Grimes, Run The Jewels, Richard Devine, and Gazelle Twin. I'm getting excited just thinking about it.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore the world of cyberpunk in all its glory. I want to see it at it's full potential. I want to go through the game and explore every inch of it. From vistas to seedy alleys, I want to see it all in 4k lol
Good luck everyone

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to pretty much be Night City's godfather. A super cool badass who's respected by the scumiest of the scum and richer than the richest tycoons... and Keanu Reeves' best friend.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Just cant wait to see mike's entire time and effort in creating 2020 turned into one into what i hope to be the one of the best games of our time, despite that gonna need a fair few upgrades like such if i want to lol gotta be in it to win it i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS