Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 65 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
What do I want to do in cyberpunk? That’s a loaded question. So that I don’t write an entire essay I’ll sum it up as I want to become mayhem incarnate, nothing I choose to do is rational or logical. Will I be good or evil, no one knows. I usually aim to be the good guy but in cyberpunk I’ll do whatever it takes to gain power. One minute I’ll kill someone simply because he looks at me wrong. Next minute I’ll help an old lady find her nano meds. I’m so hyped!!!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I have been waiting since the very first teaser to explore and experience this new world that CD Projekt Red have been making all these years. I'm excited for all of the customization and RPG elements that this FPS game will bring. It looks amazing and I can't wait to play it!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Get in the club, get absolutely smashed and then make love to Keanu Reeves at maximum graphics and RTX on. And also to replace my old Gigebyte GTX 660Ti :|

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I like how the game is very immersive. everything you do in that game feels real, the combat, customization options. everything! can't wait for this game to come out and i hope i get to play with this sweet GPU!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I have been looking forward to this game forever, I'm a huge fan of the TTRPG and lore and can't wait to see how it's all incorporated. I'm most looking forward to going full on transhuman and customizing the hell out of my character.

I cannot wait to dive head first into Night City, right into the concrete!! I am ready to modify the body legally (and illegally) in anyway possible! I want to control tech, take out some baddies and let the city know I am here to **** **** up!! CD Projekt Red does not disappoint and they “do not **** around!” Cheers to everyone and stay safe!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Building a new gaming system because my trusty i5 750 is showing it's age (still going strong!).

Can only afford a r5 3600 with a gtx1660ti/r5600xt. this would seriously alter my plans. Ultra settings all the way.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
My goodness! What DON'T I wanna do in this game. Where to start... a pinch of character creation and mixed with a healthy heap of exploration and then baked on 2080 ti degrees until it has completely consumed you.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I am looking forward to the futuristic sandbox playground. I'm sure it will involve weapons, cybernetic implants, driving like a maniac, breaking laws left and right, and engaging in lewd behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS