Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 62 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to get a big important main quest, then wander off in the totally opposite direction and have a blast! CDProjekt Red always make the best side quests, everyone always talks about the witcher 3 for obvious reasons but the witcher 2 had some great ones too, the haunted house, the fight club, even the arm wresling quest chain ends up with you waking up nude on the beach with a hangover, and everyone refusing to talk to you.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
This is my dream game..
My favorite genres in gaming is cyberpunk/RPG/Looter/FPS
And all of them in cyberpunk 2077, so i want to do everything.. Absolutely everything in this game

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'd love to loose myself for hours on the amazing world of ok of the best companies of video games, enjoy all detail and surely one of the best games of the decade.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
i love gaming so much but unfortunately i don’t have the amount of money to buy even a decent gaming pc😞so honestly if i win this one! i’ll sell this beautiful thing😍 to an enthusiast and build a good gaming pc and game cyberpunk on it ❤️

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Been playing witcher series on my old card my r9 380 it runs meh but def could use a upgrade i like the games from cd they made withcher a great game and i hope more will come like cyber punk and others do well if i get this card ill be in heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS