Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 50 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking most forward to the world and exploring. I think the 1st person perspective will be intriguing and immersive. But yeah I can't wait to see the story they have created for this game either! Vacation hours will be used when it is released I am sure!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I cant wait to explore the world. Exploring is my favourite thing in The Witcher 3, and If I ever play Cyberpunk (I hope I will) I will definitely explore the world, details in the game etc.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I would really love to ride the akira bike in the detailed and immersive night city, I've been into the cyberpunk genre since 2015 so when I saw the trailer and potential of cyberpunk 2077, I have been hyped ever since.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
All I want to do is jack in and see what the digital part of the world is. I plan on a full techie run initially and I'm glad I've preordered on GOG, CDPR is a bastion of gaming nowadays

May 1, 2020
Visit site
100% playing Cyberpunk 2077 as cliche as that is, current graphics card has some great cyber/overheating/explosion sound effects at least. Also praying that it’d be future-proofed enough to handle TES6 whenever that comes into existence.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I’ve been waiting for this games since 2013, I love the style and atmosphere. I love cyberpunk it is my favourite genre. I want to drive around have more then one play through, trying different classes and make different choices, I want to live in the night city world.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
İ just want to 100% the game about 6 times. I want to see every bit of detail in this game that we've waited so long to see.
What better way than with that piece of art!
Good luck everyone

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to fully immerse myself in the game by exploring the open world and doing both the storyline and side missions and marvel on the intricate designs the developers created hopefully ray traced.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I’ve just wanted to immerse myself in a Cyber Punk world since the days of Bladerunner. I want to just explore the world, learn the lore, watch and gaze at the neon lights flash through the thick plumes of smoke rising from the ground. I just want something to take my mind off everything happening in the world right now.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'll be honest, I never played any game from CD Project Red because I don't have the money to buy a computer or console, if I won this GPU I would sell it to buy a computer, and the first thing I would do is to order cyberpunk2077 , and in the game I would do everything I can't in real life.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to be ruthless. I'm out to get rich, and become powerful. I don't care about the fate of the city or the people in it. If it'll get me closer to my goals, I'll do it. I want to be unstoppable and beyond human, and I'm so stoked to see how it feels!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS