Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 49 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I finished the main and dlc stories of The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt three times so I am really excited and hyped for this game. I want to roam and explore the city and its side quests.

D

Deleted member 7699

I wanna experience the power of a truly immersive cyberpunk game in Cyberpunk 2077.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do the most is... 100 % complete it. I dont like spoilers and I only saw one trailer. Nothing else, so I'm not sure what to expect. But I put so many hours in Witcher 3 and I can't wait for CP2077. I trust these guys fully :)

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I would love to play that game on a 2080Ti. I can't wait to try the game out, and I'm especially curious about the gunplay and in general, the combat system.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to explore a new world and play with some awesome weapons and Augment. Out of every game that has come out recently (except for Doom Eternal of course) I'm most psyched about Cyberpunk 2077, it really looks like it's going to bring something legendary and exciting to the table... and Ray tracing too!!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Cyberpunk looks so amazing and with this card it will truly shine. I really want to check out the dialogue options and try to romance as many people in the game as I can because I'm going for the E-pimp build

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Honestly there is a lot of things I am excited about when I finally get to play Cyberpunk 2077 but I think the thing I am most excited about doing are the quests. Once I heard that they had a bunch of different teams work on the quest lines that made me excited as that will probably result on unique quests that feel different from one another. I also think this approach will make the quest lines a lot more fleshed also since the workload is split between multiple people instead of just one or two like in Witcher 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I just want to spend my days being baffled (again, after TW3) by CD's amazing work, by far the best game dev right now, and I can hardly wait to explore another amazing world as much as I can

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I’m looking forward to playing this nonstop in the days after it’s release. First thing ill do is probably test out the game's driving mechanics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS