Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 51 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
To be honest, I just want to immerse myself into an absolutely astonishing world and take it all the wonders and stories it has to offer, enjoying the badass life of a Night City resident to the fullest!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
This game looks really cool. I love RPGs that really make you feel like you're there and that your actions have an impact on the story. I can't wait to go exploring through the city and be immersed in its world!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to exploring the city and also going around and augmenting myself to be a good stealth hacker, maybe something with a bit of firepower for when things go south

Apr 20, 2020
Visit site
I want to experience the story. cd projekt red are excellent story tellers they proved that with the Witcher games. Excited to see what stories they have for a futuristic setting.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I love REALLY immersive worlds in video games. I fell in love with Read Dead Redemption 2. I became Arthur. Exploring the land, being an outlaw. I felt like I lived that life in the 1800s. And now, I'm hyped for Cyberpunk 2077 for the same reasons. I'm ready to be V in that futuristic world. The world Mike Pondsmith and CDPR have created looks amazing and I can't wait to live in it.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Oh, jeez, what wouldn't I do in this game? I've just been eager to be able to explore a fully-rendered 3D cyberpunk setting for years at this point. I was super disappointed to hear that they delayed the game, even if I understand why they had to do it.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I took hundreds of shots from witcher 3. I bought GTX 1080 solely to play that game.
So for Cyberpunk 2077 it'll be the same. I per-ordered CP77 on day-1. With this beast GPU I will end up roaming and snapping more than actual gameplay. Thank you GOG, CD Projekt red and PCGamer for the opportunity!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS