Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 48 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I am really looking forward to this game because it combines fps, 3rd person hacking and just real material, no censership just like what we would really happen in life!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Honestly i want to try to find ciri from the witcher. Since she can travel through dimensions there is a rumour she’s in the game. In the witcher 3 she talks about a city with people with metal in their head. I would scream so hard when i find her in cyberpunk! The game looks awesome!!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Cyberpunk 2077 is dream come true. There is no more underused theme than cyberpunk genre in RPG games. For years, big AAA companies were scared to touch on this theme and make it justice (except Eidos with their mediocre latest Deus Ex). So im thirilled to see what CDPR cooked for us. Probably the most anticipated thing i cant wait to test myself is the combat system. Looks like they are making progress from fairly repetetive combat in Witcher 3, and making it more dynamic. I hope, that action oriented combat wont take away from RPG soul of this game and will end up being like Fallout 4, where RPG element got overshadowed by action element. Im very curious to see how they will balance that.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
For me I am most looking forward to playing a completely new game and getting into its story. Cyberpunk 2077 seems to be the next game for me to play and I'm so hyped for it's release! Keanu freakin Reeves! I'm also looking to build a PC so this would be the dream start :)

May 1, 2020
Visit site
The atmosphere in CDPR games have always been of the highest caliber. In The Witcher 3, you could spend hours on end slowly riding your horse, taking in all the breathtaking sights around, with beautiful ambient music and sounds to accompany you. The word “immersion” gets tossed around a lot these days but CDPR are truly masters of this craft. They have perfected the concept of making you truly feel that these worlds they have created, these 1s and 0s of code, are real places, real events and real people. That is where their specialty lies: Making the unbelievable, believable. With a giant shift into a sci-fi cyberpunk realm, I am incredibly excited to see what CDPR have in store for us next. It may sound simple, but the thing I’m most excited to do in Cyberpunk 2077 is to simply wander and explore, taking in every possible inch that Night City has to offer.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Cyberpunk is the most amazing genre in pop culture, and Cyberpunk 2077 is one of my deepest dreams. I've always wanted a game in this world, making body changes and becoming a hacker. Nightcity is MY dream city, and I am a big dreamer!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I just really want to experience all the stories the game has to offer. CDPR has a nack for immersion, memorable characters and story lines are always at the center of the game and one would probably have to beat the game several times to experience all the story has to give.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS