Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 52 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm a huge CD projekt red fan. 10 minutes into witcher 3 I decided I had to go back and replay all the games because 10 minutes wad enough to immortalise the game

Plus my pc is dying so hard and would love and upgrade

Last edited by a moderator:
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward most to getting wrapped up in the story and setting. I fully expect CD Projekt Red to have put the same level of depth and care in crafting the main story, side quests, and world events they employed in The Witcher 3.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Welp, I've been meaning to upgrade for a while and I can't think of a better way to move into an upgraded era than with a new card that could actually play Cyberpunk well. Mostly looking forward to finding every which way to approach mission, including taking out guards one by one in a classic action/horror kinda way. Fingers crossed and good luck to everyone.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I am really excited to play the game twice, it sounds like branching story paths and character choice are such deep seated mechanics in the world. First time through I think I will play a decker/hacker type, lots of points in Cool, sarcastic/wise ass conversation choices when available, but if the going gets tough the character will buckle and make the selfish choice. Neutral Evil I suppose.
The 2nd play through will be me trying to min/max the game. Higher difficulty if that's a thing, full combat, mix of firearms and melee, classic street-samurai bruiser with a heart of gold. But if a choice is like "this side character you don't care about lives and you get a pittance VS you get one of the best upgrades in the game and they die" then I will definitely be letting them get geeked. Think Conan the Barbarian but driven by body augmentation.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to live vicariously through my character and chill with my bro Keanu. I want to experience the feeling of being augmented so that I can fuel the dopamine in my brain without repercussion with the hit of a button. I want to explore a city filled with criminals so that I can KILL THEM ALL to make the world a better place or something. I want to breathe.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I will be designing and crafting the perfect image of myself in character builder for a minimum of 2 hours. I will then try to enact every decision that would personally make to achieve full immersion.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to completely customize my own character, get immersed in the world, and lose myself in it for a couple of weeks. Then repeat the aforementioned steps as I play through it a second and third time as I did with The Witcher 3.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Mine is cliche as hell, driving around neon lit streets of Night city, in the rain. I've been dreaming of that since i first saw that teaser trailer 7 years ago. Man does time fly.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
In short everything lol. I watched the 48minute trailer twice on the first night it was shown alone lol and I am super hyped as there is so many amazing things I have seen coming in this game !! If I had to try and choose a specific thing I want to do and I am looking foward too I would say I am hyped to experience the ability system and build my own class with all kinds of abilities along with the rich story and quest system. I feel this is a game that will give me hours upon hours of enjoyment and I am busting with excitement !!!

Sorry for the long winded post just kinda pumped !!!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Open things. I love to open boxes, loot dwellings/people, and track down secrets. I am looking forward to finding, pinching, stealing and otherwise acquiring stuff and things!

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
Sign up for that Trauma Team Platinum the lady in the bathtub had. Moment an injury happens the bois from the hospital will come swooping down raining heavy fire to anyone in there way. Runs up to me with a band-aid, slaps it on my injury, then flies off into the distance. One issue might be them maybe not knowing when its a serious injury and not something akin to stubbing a toe while in the middle of the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS