Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 39 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
In CyberPunk 2077 i want to explorer the city. customize my character my weapons and be able to choose what i want to do with my life be good be evil find and immersive experience in this wonderful Rpg world. Be one of many players playing it at 60 or more fps at 4k looking how amazing the world the ambiance see and feel the reality truth the screen and said this is amazing a new world new possibility this is CyberPunk 2077

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm a huge fan of Cyberpunk but my current rig won't run 2077. I would love to create an awesome character and experience the world after building a new rig around this card!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I cannot wait to see the interaction with the different gangs, areas, and lifestyles in the Cyberpunk World. Plus being a Netrunner, hacking everything and being sneaky peaky play through in my dream right now. I just hope they are going to be multiple profile because I would love to switch from Netrunner to a strong solo punching everyone after a hard days at work lol.

Long story short... The custom and fluid play style you can have in your character and how your character interacts with all of the different gangs in the game. That is what I am most hyped about.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to discover all the hidden areas within the city!! I also want to create havoc all over and also find relationships within the game!Can't wait!

Last edited by a moderator:
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to see all the detail they put into it. Not only the world design but all the dialogs and other interactions with npcs.
I can't wait to experience night city as much as I want and at my own pace (probably going to 100% the game).

And Keanu's character seems cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS